I am doubting that I will have anything profound to say between now and this Thursday or Friday when I leave for a week and a half for vacation so Happy Thanksgiving and don’t forget to go home for the holidays! No! Not HOME for the holidays – but to South Street where every Saturday and Sunday in November and December dogs and cats are seeking forever homes for the holidays. Visit www.peoplepetpartnership.com for a complete schedule and information. I will be there for 2-3 days during that time when I return from vacation (followed by a trip home to visit my family) – so maybe I will see you there!
South Street Spring FestivalSouth Street Spring FestivalMay 7th, 2016
- @PhilaParking DM’g now! 14 hours ago
- .@PhilaParking is it legal and where in website ordan I find more info? Ie. Can you get ticketed over and over for… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- Think Spring. Almost time to stop and smell the roses in Fishtown. https://t.co/WRNm7VvZbd 1 day ago
- 10 DIY Centerpiece Ideas for Diner En Blanc Philadelphia
- All White Dinner Recipes For Diner En Blanc
- Florida Keys and Key West Cook-Off and Cocktail Contest Washes Ashore in Philadelphia at Walnut Hill College
- 5 Reasons To Turn Up At 2017’s Hair O’ the Dog – Party Season Starts Now!
- Fall Festival Pick: 50 Reasons Go to Greenfest Philly on South Street