I am doubting that I will have anything profound to say between now and this Thursday or Friday when I leave for a week and a half for vacation so Happy Thanksgiving and don’t forget to go home for the holidays! No! Not HOME for the holidays – but to South Street where every Saturday and Sunday in November and December dogs and cats are seeking forever homes for the holidays. Visit www.peoplepetpartnership.com for a complete schedule and information. I will be there for 2-3 days during that time when I return from vacation (followed by a trip home to visit my family) – so maybe I will see you there!
South Street Spring FestivalSouth Street Spring FestivalMay 7th, 2016
- RT @tinseltine: Check out T&T's Recap of @fairmountcdc #FairmountFoodFight where Art Museum Area Restaurants competed for Best Signature Di… 9 hours ago
- @DrinkerInChief @philachristmas @FOX29philly @JamieGauthier1 @myphillypark @LOVE_Park https://t.co/4ufeTkjpua 14 hours ago
- Honored to have @ThePhillyPops kick off month of music 🎶 at @philachristmas watch The First Noel #blackfriday cc:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- 10 DIY Centerpiece Ideas for Diner En Blanc Philadelphia
- All White Dinner Recipes For Diner En Blanc
- Florida Keys and Key West Cook-Off and Cocktail Contest Washes Ashore in Philadelphia at Walnut Hill College
- 5 Reasons To Turn Up At 2017’s Hair O’ the Dog – Party Season Starts Now!
- Fall Festival Pick: 50 Reasons Go to Greenfest Philly on South Street