I represented the People-Pet Partnership last night at the Fabric Party as PPP rec’d 10% of the proceeds to help find forever homes for Philadelphia’s homeless pets. Thank you for everyone who came out to support the party – it was really great that so many friends and people from my e-mail list could come joing the party and have a drink. Special thanks to Carole (pink shirt) for also helping at the event and assisting with the PPP table – and a huge thanks to Fabric founder Amanda (black shirt) and the folks at Fabric for their support of PPP, and of many other wonderful animal causes and charities.
South Street Spring FestivalSouth Street Spring FestivalMay 7th, 2016
- @PhilaParking DM’g now! 1 day ago
- .@PhilaParking is it legal and where in website ordan I find more info? Ie. Can you get ticketed over and over for… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Think Spring. Almost time to stop and smell the roses in Fishtown. https://t.co/WRNm7VvZbd 1 day ago
- 10 DIY Centerpiece Ideas for Diner En Blanc Philadelphia
- All White Dinner Recipes For Diner En Blanc
- Florida Keys and Key West Cook-Off and Cocktail Contest Washes Ashore in Philadelphia at Walnut Hill College
- 5 Reasons To Turn Up At 2017’s Hair O’ the Dog – Party Season Starts Now!
- Fall Festival Pick: 50 Reasons Go to Greenfest Philly on South Street