I represented the People-Pet Partnership last night at the Fabric Party as PPP rec’d 10% of the proceeds to help find forever homes for Philadelphia’s homeless pets. Thank you for everyone who came out to support the party – it was really great that so many friends and people from my e-mail list could come joing the party and have a drink. Special thanks to Carole (pink shirt) for also helping at the event and assisting with the PPP table – and a huge thanks to Fabric founder Amanda (black shirt) and the folks at Fabric for their support of PPP, and of many other wonderful animal causes and charities.
South Street Spring FestivalSouth Street Spring FestivalMay 7th, 2016
- @AGirlInPhilly @MadRexUSA I always have a great time! There is a @PPRA mixer there in January FYI! 10 hours ago
- @StephenApp They have been been working super hard and vendors moved in now! 11 hours ago
- PR mom survives the end of the world - and lots of selfies! Trip to @MadRexUSA for post-apocalypse dinner and VR. https://t.co/BOeD2ORXqF 11 hours ago
- 10 DIY Centerpiece Ideas for Diner En Blanc Philadelphia
- All White Dinner Recipes For Diner En Blanc
- Florida Keys and Key West Cook-Off and Cocktail Contest Washes Ashore in Philadelphia at Walnut Hill College
- 5 Reasons To Turn Up At 2017’s Hair O’ the Dog – Party Season Starts Now!
- Fall Festival Pick: 50 Reasons Go to Greenfest Philly on South Street