Its everyone’s favorite time! After my vacation next month its time for packing and then its the ‘ole moving party again (we know we all love moving Kory – is there any activity more fun!?) After setting a record for staying in the same apartment for two years (after moving several times in one year) I feel "I’ve done I can do here" and I’m moving on – not just to a new apartment but out of the city and on to some big new things. It looks like there might even be movers – (some of you can rejoice!) – more details later…for now its onto Easter vacation then off to the West Coast in less than two weeks! Happy Easter!
South Street Spring FestivalSouth Street Spring FestivalMay 7th, 2016
- @AGirlInPhilly @MadRexUSA I always have a great time! There is a @PPRA mixer there in January FYI! 10 hours ago
- @StephenApp They have been been working super hard and vendors moved in now! 11 hours ago
- PR mom survives the end of the world - and lots of selfies! Trip to @MadRexUSA for post-apocalypse dinner and VR. https://t.co/BOeD2ORXqF 11 hours ago
- 10 DIY Centerpiece Ideas for Diner En Blanc Philadelphia
- All White Dinner Recipes For Diner En Blanc
- Florida Keys and Key West Cook-Off and Cocktail Contest Washes Ashore in Philadelphia at Walnut Hill College
- 5 Reasons To Turn Up At 2017’s Hair O’ the Dog – Party Season Starts Now!
- Fall Festival Pick: 50 Reasons Go to Greenfest Philly on South Street