I set a few personal goals in the year 2006 to meet new friends, learn a new skill or hobby and challenge myself. Combining these all into one, I decided to try my hand at softball! Along with my old roomate Craig, we joined a team and are learning to play (sort of!) – slowly but surely…LOL. Here are some pics of us on opening day – including Chris and I with Buster and Bruiser. They don’t yet love each other but got lots of attention.
South Street Spring FestivalSouth Street Spring FestivalMay 7th, 2016
- I can thank this snow day for bringing me and Milo closer together. I learned today that the sound of sour green ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- RT @jenniferlogue: Cover story alert: A recap of how Amplify Philly rocked Austin's socks off at #SXSW this year featuring local musicians,… 1 day ago
- This winter storm just got real. Forget the milk and bread, I’m out of flavored coffee creamer, pickles and buffalo sauce. 😬 1 day ago
- 10 DIY Centerpiece Ideas for Diner En Blanc Philadelphia
- All White Dinner Recipes For Diner En Blanc
- Florida Keys and Key West Cook-Off and Cocktail Contest Washes Ashore in Philadelphia at Walnut Hill College
- 5 Reasons To Turn Up At 2017’s Hair O’ the Dog – Party Season Starts Now!
- Fall Festival Pick: 50 Reasons Go to Greenfest Philly on South Street