I set a few personal goals in the year 2006 to meet new friends, learn a new skill or hobby and challenge myself. Combining these all into one, I decided to try my hand at softball! Along with my old roomate Craig, we joined a team and are learning to play (sort of!) – slowly but surely…LOL. Here are some pics of us on opening day – including Chris and I with Buster and Bruiser. They don’t yet love each other but got lots of attention.
South Street Spring FestivalSouth Street Spring FestivalMay 7th, 2016
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 10 DIY Centerpiece Ideas for Diner En Blanc Philadelphia
- All White Dinner Recipes For Diner En Blanc
- Florida Keys and Key West Cook-Off and Cocktail Contest Washes Ashore in Philadelphia at Walnut Hill College
- 5 Reasons To Turn Up At 2017’s Hair O’ the Dog – Party Season Starts Now!
- Fall Festival Pick: 50 Reasons Go to Greenfest Philly on South Street