I set a few personal goals in the year 2006 to meet new friends, learn a new skill or hobby and challenge myself. Combining these all into one, I decided to try my hand at softball! Along with my old roomate Craig, we joined a team and are learning to play (sort of!) – slowly but surely…LOL. Here are some pics of us on opening day – including Chris and I with Buster and Bruiser. They don’t yet love each other but got lots of attention.
South Street Spring FestivalSouth Street Spring FestivalMay 7th, 2016
- When they go low/you go high remember to raise others up w you on ascent. It's easy to let differences divide, much harder to do real work. 5 hours ago
- What an honor to have talented @coryjpopp join us last night! Watch stunning #debphl17 video @DEBphl @FranklinSqr m.youtube.com/watch?v=JBLdbC… 1 day ago
- RT @EaterPhilly: From charcuterie to cheesesteaks, here’s what people brought to Diner en Blanc (@debphl) philly.eater.com/2017/8/18/1616… https://t… 1 day ago
- 10 DIY Centerpiece Ideas for Diner En Blanc Philadelphia
- All White Dinner Recipes For Diner En Blanc
- Florida Keys and Key West Cook-Off and Cocktail Contest Washes Ashore in Philadelphia at Walnut Hill College
- 5 Reasons To Turn Up At 2017’s Hair O’ the Dog – Party Season Starts Now!
- Fall Festival Pick: 50 Reasons Go to Greenfest Philly on South Street