Posted by Philly Loves Fun on January 11, 2011 in Philadelphia International Festival of the Arts, Philadelphia School of Circus Arts, Tourist Attractions and tagged aerials, arts and culture, Avenue of the Arts, ballet, Barnum Bailey, big apple circus, Broad Street, Center City, Chestnut Hill, circus, cirque de soleil, dance, Delaware Valley, East Passyunk Avenue, fitness activities Philadelphia, Fly City, Fly School, Fly School Circus Arts, gay lesbian traveler, Germantown, GLBT traveler, GPTMC, Kendra Greaves, kimmel center, Kimmel Center Presents, Kory Aversa, koryaversa, Mt. Airy, opera, Pennsylvania tourism, Philadelphia gay events, Philadelphia gay news, Philadelphia International Festival of the Arts, Philadelphia Marketing, philadelphia museum of art, Philadelphia School of Circus Arts, philly pops, Phillycircus, phillygaycalendar, PIFA, pink grammys, plays and players, PSCA, rope, silks, South Philadelphia resident, South Philly resident, South Street, top Philadelphia activities, Trapeze, university of the arts, universoul, wachovia center, wells fargo center, With Love, www.phillycircus.com.
South Street Spring FestivalSouth Street Spring FestivalMay 7th, 2016
- RT @EaterPhilly: There's still time to order Thanksgiving to go, whether you need a turkey with all the trimmings or just a pumpkin pie htt… 3 hours ago
- RT @visitphilly: If you want to skip meal prep on Thanksgiving, check out @MetroPhilly’s list of where to dine out this Thanksgiving: https… 3 hours ago
- 😍😍😍 twitter.com/littlelionphl/… 3 hours ago
- 10 DIY Centerpiece Ideas for Diner En Blanc Philadelphia
- All White Dinner Recipes For Diner En Blanc
- Florida Keys and Key West Cook-Off and Cocktail Contest Washes Ashore in Philadelphia at Walnut Hill College
- 5 Reasons To Turn Up At 2017’s Hair O’ the Dog – Party Season Starts Now!
- Fall Festival Pick: 50 Reasons Go to Greenfest Philly on South Street