Posted by Philly Loves Fun on January 11, 2011 in Philadelphia International Festival of the Arts, Philadelphia School of Circus Arts, Tourist Attractions and tagged aerials, arts and culture, Avenue of the Arts, ballet, Barnum Bailey, big apple circus, Broad Street, Center City, Chestnut Hill, circus, cirque de soleil, dance, Delaware Valley, East Passyunk Avenue, fitness activities Philadelphia, Fly City, Fly School, Fly School Circus Arts, gay lesbian traveler, Germantown, GLBT traveler, GPTMC, Kendra Greaves, kimmel center, Kimmel Center Presents, Kory Aversa, koryaversa, Mt. Airy, opera, Pennsylvania tourism, Philadelphia gay events, Philadelphia gay news, Philadelphia International Festival of the Arts, Philadelphia Marketing, philadelphia museum of art, Philadelphia School of Circus Arts, philly pops, Phillycircus, phillygaycalendar, PIFA, pink grammys, plays and players, PSCA, rope, silks, South Philadelphia resident, South Philly resident, South Street, top Philadelphia activities, Trapeze, university of the arts, universoul, wachovia center, wells fargo center, With Love, www.phillycircus.com.
South Street Spring FestivalSouth Street Spring FestivalMay 7th, 2016
- RT @schmidtscommons: Thank you @FOX29philly @MikeFOX29 @AlexHolleyFOX29 for preview of tonight's #sixersdraftparty #ph1la w @elcaminophilly… 4 hours ago
- Great morning with these gents! twitter.com/schmidtscommon… 4 hours ago
- Rise and shine! Ready for #NBAdraft2017 today with @schmidtscommons #sixersdraftparty - first stop @FOX29philly… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- Florida Keys and Key West Cook-Off and Cocktail Contest Washes Ashore in Philadelphia at Walnut Hill College
- 5 Reasons To Turn Up At 2017’s Hair O’ the Dog – Party Season Starts Now!
- Fall Festival Pick: 50 Reasons Go to Greenfest Philly on South Street
- Ultimate Summer Cookout Heats Up Piazza at Schmidt’s Commons
- Photos: Diner en Blanc Philadelphia at Philadelphia Museum of Art