Leave the luggage at home! Take a trip to see the exotic beauty of Hawaii – all without leaving Philadelphia! The 2012 Philadelphia International Flower Show is set to transport you to “Hawaii: Islands of Aloha” with themed gardens, towering waterfalls, waves of orchids, glowing volcanoes and serene sunsets. This year’s show, running March 4-11, 2012, brings not only a breathtaking theme, but some big changes to the “nation’s” flower show.
Exciting developments set for this year’s event will include:
- New layout of displays, including the shopping area broken down into categories
- Entertainment featuring live music, hula dancers, fire dancing and a family lounge
- New “Man Cave!” for husbands and boyfriends to hang out
- Daily wine and spirit tastings
- Hawaiian Village with authentic demonstrations, crafts and merchandise
Join us for the most unbelievable week-long celebration to hit the shores of Philadelphia. Philly Loves Fun will be there on the media preview night — so watch for amazing pictures and videos! We will also be promoting some of the fun and unique theme nights. Finally, we are also giving away TWO FREE TICKETS to the show. Watch for details!
Disclaimer: After some popular posts we did last year at the Flower Show we are back again to cover the fun! Special thanks to the Philadelphia International Flower Show for sponsoring this post with tickets to the preview and tickets for a contest, coming soon. Find them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.