Philly Loves Festive Fun! This holiday season, Philly Loves Fun is giving away tickets to the biggest shows and attractions in town, starting with a super star concert. We have two prizes in this contest – two tickets to two winners. Enter today!
This Wednesday, November 28, 2012, country superstar Carrie Underwood brings her “Blown Away Tour” to the Wells Fargo Center. Win tickets below – or buy them at ComcastTix.com. They are selling quick, so don’t miss your chance at seeing this American Idol in action!
Underwood’s two previous headline tours, 2008’s “Carnival Ride Tour” and 2010’s “Play On Tour,” performed for a combined total of nearly 250 shows with 2.2 million fans in attendance, and she wrapped both years as the top-ranked female country touring artist. Since releasing Some Hearts in 2005, Underwood has sold more than 14 million albums with Some Hearts, 2007’s Carnival Ride, and 2009’s Play On. She’s amassed 14 No. 1 singles, six of which she co-wrote, and became the first country artist in history and the only American Idol winner ever to achieve 10 No. 1 singles from their first two albums. Underwood currently leads the nominations for the upcoming CMT Music Awards with five. She is a five-time Grammy winner, a two-time Academy of Country Music Entertainer of the Year, a three-time Country Music Association and ACM Female Vocalist winner, and a proud member of the Grand Ole Opry.
FIVE WAYS TO WIN – FREE – EAST AND FAST
EASY AND FAST
1) Earn one entry when you follow our NEW Twitter account @phillylovesfun
2) Earn three entries when you RT one of our messages on @phillylovesfun
3) Earn one entry for liking our Facebook page (if you already like it, then like/share one of our posts about this contest)
For more ways to win, visit our contest page – click here!
Deadline: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 11:59PM. Winners will be announced around 9:00am on Wednesday, November 28, 2012. Winners must confirm they can use the prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to pick up prizes from Will Call at Wells Fargo Center.
Disclaimer: No compensation was received in exchange for this blog post. Facebook, Twitter and Google are not affiliated with this giveaway. Data collected will not be shared. Email addresses may be shared with Brat Productions. Users can easily unsubscribe from any emails they receive.
- Carrie Underwood To Anchor âBest Of Tony & Krisâ Show (allaccess.com)
- Photos: Carrie Underwood over the years (timesunion.com)
- Carrie Underwood Says ‘Two Black Cadillacs’ Is Dark But ‘Juicy’ (wycd.cbslocal.com)
- Carrie Underwood thanks fans for winning at AMAs: ‘A win for us all’ (examiner.com)
- Carrie Underwood’s Blown Away Tour With Hunter Hayes In Detroit (wycd.cbslocal.com)
- Love It or Hate It? Carrie Underwood’s CMA Look (bellasugar.com)