Forget the cookies and milk! This year, St. Nick is getting his jolly on with seasonal craft beer and merry cocktails during East Passyunk’s “Spirits & Suds with Santa Bar Crawl,” on Wednesday, December 12, 2012, from 5:30pm to 10:00pm. Enter to win a pair of tickets to become Santa’s new drinking BFF! Three easy and quick ways to enter..
Join Santa and his South Philly friends as they visit 12 award-winning, buzz-worthy bars, pubs and restaurants. Enjoy $3 seasonal craft beers, $4 merry cocktails and discounted snacks (select locations), a Santa or Elf hat, and a Santa’s Sipping Stamp Card. Stamps are earned by purchasing a drink or food item at 12 bars and restaurants along East Passyunk Avenue. Collect five or more stamps to be entered to win a gift certificate prize package worth $300.00. Registration takes place at Urban Jungle (1526-30 EPA) from 5:30pm to 7:30pm. Stamp cards will be collected at Cantina Los Caballitos (1651 EPA) by 10:00pm.
- Adobe Cafe (1919 EPA) – PBC Commonwealth Cider + Red (strawberry) and Green (apple) Margaritas + $5 Nachos
- Birra (1700 EPA) – Great Lakes Commodore Perry IPA + Art in the Ages cocktails
- Bottle Shop (1837 EPA) – Fegleys Rude Elf and Thomas Hooker IPA + Yuletide Cider
- Cantina Los Caballitos (1651 EPA) – Anderson Valley Winter Solstice drafts + Cranberry-Ginger Margaritas made with house-made cranberry puree
- Le Virtu (1927 EPA) – Sly Fox O’Reilly’s Stout + Vin Brulee (mulled wine)
- Lucky 13 (1820 S 13th Street) – Sly Fox Christmas Ale + The Grinch + $3 Pita Pizzas
- Noir Philadelphia (1909 EPA) – Sierra Nevada Celebration + Black Cherry Eggnog + $5 Sausage Poutine (french fries with squeaky cheese and gravy)
- Paradiso (1627 EPA) – Troegs Dreamweaver and Victory Prima Pils + the Suckerpunch: Bacardi Blackheart spiced rum, apple cider, orange & clove
- Pub On Passyunk East (1501 EPA) – Sierra Nevada Celebration + The Farmer’s Daughter: Snap, apple cider, a squeeze of lemon & a cinnamon stick + $2.50 Wilma’s Smokey Deviled Eggs, named after the chef’s mother
- South Philly Bar & Grill (1235-37 EPA) – Blue Moon Winter Abbey Ale + Poinsettia + $5 Cheese Steaks
- Stateside (1536 EPA) – Jolly Pumpkin Noel Sour Ale + Bourbon Flip + $5 Pork Rillettes (Korean bbq style pulled pork)
- Stogie Joe’s (1801 EPA) – Bells Christmas Ale (16 oz draft) + Chocolate Martini + $5 Meatball Sandwich
“Spirits & Suds with Santa” is presented by East Passyunk Avenue Business Improvement District and sponsor Drink Philly. Lady luck not on your side? Buy advance tickets now for only $5.00 at www.visiteastpassyunk.com. All proceeds will benefit local needy families this holiday season through East Passyunk Crossing’s holiday giving program.
FREE & QUICK TO ENTER
- Send out this Tweet: We’re getting our jolly on with @phillylovesfun at #Santa Bar Crawl on @epassunkave on Dec 12th. Tix info: http://ow.ly/fUOV5
- Comment on our Facebook wall and tell us about your favorite local holiday drink (and make sure to tell us where it comes from)
- Visit our contest page and fill out simple entry form
Deadline: For more details (AND UPDATES) visit our official contest page. Spirits & Suds with Santa winners will be selected on Tuesday, December 11th at 9am. We will announce the winners in the comment section below, in our Twitter feed and on our Facebook page!
Disclaimer: No compensation was received in exchange for this blog post. Facebook, Twitter and Google are not affiliated with this giveaway. Data collected will not be shared. Event and contest are 21 and up. Event is not sponsored by Philly Loves Fun.
- East Passyunk Avenue Keeps The Holiday Cheer Going With A “Spirits & Suds With Santa Bar Crawl,” Wednesday, December 12 (uwishunu.com)
- A Haunting You Will Go: East Passyunk Ave Presents Spooky Saturday and Fall Festival (phillylovesfun.wordpress.com)
- New Contest: Tickets to Witch CRAFT Beer Crawl and Tippler’s Tour (phillylovesfun.wordpress.com)
- The Third Annual Witch Craft Beer Crawl Hits East Passyunk Avenue Wednesday, October 24 (uwishunu.com)