Philadelphia’s best kept secret is now its biggest sold out success! After months of viral buzz, Diner en Blanc Philadelphia sold out in 24 minutes to 2,500 people. Aversa PR and Philly Loves Fun celebrates this great success by offering you one last chance to get into the party of the year..
On Thursday, August 22, 2013, 2,500 culinary and culture enthusiasts dressed in white will converge upon a secret locale for an unforgettable evening of elegance, beauty and magic. This très chic picnic, imported from Paris, is part mystery tour, part pop-up feast and part je ne sais quoi.
Our parent company Aversa PR, the official public relations firm for Diner en Blanc Philadelphia, presents a final chance to experience the pop-up picnic in white. Enter the free contest for a chance to win registration for two people. The winner will have their registration fee waived. All contestants agree by entering that they will abide by the rules and guidelines of Diner en Blanc Philadelphia. All guests must wear white to the event, and bring their own table, chairs, china and food (or order food during registration).
One winner will be selected and announced at 10:00 AM on Monday, July 29, 2013. The winner has 24 hours to confirm by email, or an alternate winner will be selected. Once the winner has confirmed, they will be sent the free code for a registration. It is the responsibility of the winner to register themselves using the code.
Entering is simple. Please visit the contact page and fill out your contact information. Good luck and merci beaucoup!
- Exclusive Interview: Diner en Blanc Co-Chair Talks About White Hot Party of Summer! (phillylovesfun.wordpress.com)
- Dîner en Blanc and My Fear of the White (gigglesgobblesandgulps.com)
- Diner en Blanc Brings White Hot Party Back to Philadelphia (phillylovesfun.wordpress.com)
- Jun 5, 2013 Preview party for Diner en Blanc Philadelphia at Williams-Sonoma (albfor.wordpress.com)
- A Sneak Peak of Diner en Blanc! (phl17.com)