More than 120 muscle, classic, antique, custom and show cars, trucks and motorcycles roared onto East Passyunk Avenue for the 8th Annual Car Show and Street Festival. Gray skies couldn’t keep eight thousand people away from South Philly‘s biggest block party. Besides the auto fun, we danced in the streets to the live music on every block. Family fun included sand castle art, circus performers from Charm City Movement Arts, piglets for adoption, Italian eats from Mamma Maria and Noir, anniversary cupcakes at Ms Goody Cupcake, and the Bang! Boom! CRAFT! Show by Nice Things Handmade. One of our favorite parts of the day was the addition of food trucks and mobile carts. We literally couldn’t stop stuffing our faces with treats from the Tot Cart, Cow and the Curd and Weckerly’s. Congrats to the Aversa PR team on the great PR this year. South Philly always does us proud, but these year we gleamed with extra joy for our favorite neighborhood.
Check out the car show photo fun below. Plus, stay tuned for East Passyunk’s Spooky Saturday and Fall Festival on Saturday, October 26, 2013. We had a great time judging last year, and we can’t wait to return for some hauntingly good fun.
Disclaimer: No compensation was received in exchange for this blog post. Event is not sponsored by Philly Loves Fun. All events above are for 21 years and older.
- Ready for a Lil Summer Vroom Vroom? East Passyunk Car Show and Street Festival (phillylovesfun.wordpress.com)
- The East Passyunk Car Show And Street Festival Races Into Town For Its Annual Showing Of Fine Vehicles Of All Sort, Sunday, July 28 (uwishunu.com)
- Classic Cars Rev-ing Up (phl17.com)
- What’s Cooking on 1060: Celebrity Chef’s New Home, Car Show And Street Festival, A. Bar Opens (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Why do collectable cars need specialist insurance? (insurance.ebay.com.au)