Fun, in the name of science! Join me for the Philadelphia Science Festival (PSF) from April 20 – 29, at various locations around the region. Philadelphia’s schools, universities, cultural institutions and research centers will once again come together as a single, united voice to put science in the spotlight. Enter to win TWO FREE tickets to “Extraction: Food and Flavor,” on Tuesday, April 24, two PSF 2012 tote bags, and a limited edition PSF 2012 poster.
PHILLY LOVES FUN will attend the Festival, so stay tuned for lots of pictures!
Enjoy the ten-day, community-wide celebration of science that takes place annually in April and features lectures, debates, hands-on activities, special exhibitions and a variety of other informal science education experiences for Philadelphians of all ages. Some events are free, and others have a small fee. For the complete list of events and ticketing information, click here.
HOW TO ENTER – MANY WAYS TO ENTER – DO THEM ALL FOR MORE CHANCES!
1) Like Philly Loves Fun on Facebook for an automatic entry!
2) Follow me on Twitter for an entry.
3) Visit the Philadelphia Science Festival website and leave a blog comment BELOW. Tell me what your favorite event is!
4) Fill out the fast form below:
Deadline: Thursday, April 19 at 11:59 PM. The winner will be announced on Friday, April 20, 2012 on the Philly Loves Fun Facebook page!
Coming Soon: Watch for our next contest in late April — tickets to the Annenberg Center Children’s Festival!
Disclaimer: This post and contest is brought to you with support from the Philadelphia Science Festival! They generously donated the prize. Facebook, Twitter and Google are not affiliated with this giveaway. Data collected may be shared with the Philadelphia Science Festival.
- Preview: 2012 Science Festival Offers Fun for Your Inner Geek (phillylovesfun.wordpress.com)
- Positively Philadelphia: The Philadelphia Science Festival (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Philadelphia Announces Dates for 2012 Science Festival: 10 Days of Interactive, Hands-On Events that Explore the Science of Everyday Life (prnewswire.com)