BRAT Productions wraps up the 2011/2012 season with a bang by shining the spotlight on the next generation of rocking theatre artists. Inaugural resident artists Jess Conda and Erik Ransom challenge misconceptions about what theatre is and can be with two shows that are down and dirty, rock-and-roll theatre for the people. Conda concludes her Rock & Awe series with Get Behind Me Satan, running Thursday, June 14 to Saturday, June 16, 2012, at Underground Arts, 12th and Callowhill streets, Philadelphia, PA 19123. Ransom ends his year-long residency on a high note with SAGA: The Rock Opera, on Wednesday June 20, Friday June 22, and Saturday June 23, at L’Etage, 6th and Bainbridge streets, Philadelphia, PA.
FIVE WAYS TO WIN
EASY AND FAST
ENTER EVERY DAY FOR MORE CHANCES TO WIN:
1) Like Philly Loves Fun on Facebook.
2) Follow Brat Productions on Facebook.
3) Follow @bratproductions on Twitter.
4) Tweet a message about one or both of the shows, and include @bratproductions and @koryaversa in the Tweet.
5) Fill out our simple form below.
Deadline: Friday, June 8, 2012 at 5:00 PM. The winner will be announced that weekend.
Disclaimer: No compensation was received in exchange for this blog post. Facebook, Twitter and Google are not affiliated with this giveaway. Data collected will not be shared. Email addresses may be shared with Brat Productions. Users can easily unsubscribe from any emails they receive.
- Rock & Roll and Theater Collide in Brat Productions’ Let’s Start a War (phillylovesfun.wordpress.com)