‘Tis the season for pumpkin brews, chilling tales and witches spells! Warm up your broom and fly off to Philadelphia’s hottest Halloween bar crawls. Join us for the fall festivities by entering to win tickets!
WITCH CRAFT BEER CRAWL
On Wednesday, October 24th, seasonal brews bubble up in 12 cauldrons along East Passyunk Avenue Business Improvement District. Bars and beer lists:
- Birra (1700 EPA) – Neshaminy Creek County Line IPA
- The Bottle Shop (1837 EPA) – Free Fright Night tasting 5:30pm to 8:30pm, plus a wide selection of $3.00 craft beers (too many to list!)
- Cantina Los Caballitos (1651 EPA) – Atwater Block Vanilla Java Porter
- Le Virtu (1927 EPA) – Ommegang Scythe & Sickle Harvest Ale and all drafts
- Lucky 13 Pub (1820 EPA) – Southampton Pumpkin Ale
- Noir Philadelphia (1909 EPA) – Woodchuck Private Reserve Pumpkin Cider and Victory Braumeister Pilsner
- Paradiso (1627 EPA) – to be announced
- POPE (1501 EPA) – Philadelphia Brewing Company Kenzo’lantern
- Ray’s Happy Birthday Bar (1200 EPA) – Philadelphia Brewing Company, variety to be announced
- South Philly Bar & Grill (1235-37 EPA) – Woodchuck Amber Cider and Blue Moon Pumpkin
- Stateside (1536 EPA) – Southern Tier Pumpking
- Stogie Joe’s (1801 EPA) – All craft beers
TIPPLER’S TOUR: GHOSTS & TOASTS
Every Thursday through November 8th, Historic Philadelphia raises a glass to the spirits of ’76 on this Colonial pub crawl. Sing songs, learn toasts and find out what taverns and brewing was like during the 18th-century. Stops include Christ Church Burial Ground, Triumph Brewing Company, City Tavern and National Mechanics.
FREE & QUICK TO ENTER
Enter by telling us your favorite fall haunting spot! Post in the comments below, write on our Facebook wall, or fill out the entry form. Enter as many times as you wish! Two winners will be selected at random from the entries. One winner receives tickets to Witch CRAFT Beer Crawl and the other winner receives tickets to Tippler’s Tour.
Deadline: Witch CRAFT Beer Crawl winner selected Tuesday, October 23th at 11:59 PM. Tippler’s Tour winner selected on Friday, October 26th. We will announce the winners in the comment section below and on our Facebook page!
Disclaimer: No compensation was received in exchange for this blog post. Facebook, Twitter and Google are not affiliated with this giveaway. Data collected will not be shared.
- A Haunting You Will Go: East Passyunk Ave Presents Spooky Saturday and Fall Festival (phillylovesfun.wordpress.com)