If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to reach out. I can’t make any promises, but I will certainly consider anything sent my way! Here are some tips when sending info. Questions – just ask away!
While I would like to cover all the wonderful groups, restaurants, foods, people and events in the Philadelphia region, I am just one person with some volunteer help from my friends. Therefore, here are some suggestions:
- Philly Loves Fun likes to cover events that are out of the ordinary, physically challenging, interesting in a special way.
- Philly Loves Fun is not specifically for parents and families, but we do like to feature unique, large-scale or interesting family events. Therefore, we do feature some family fun, but usually not more than once a week.
- Philly Loves Fun loves to cover new organizations, openings, new buildings, new talent in Philly.
- Philly Loves Fun appreciates fine foods, but I am not a big foody in the traditional sense. I really enjoy desserts (especially cupcakes and ice cream), appetizers, comfort foods, fruity spirits and things that blend all or some of these things.
- Philly Loves Fun likes art and culture, but we try to focus on things that have a fun and/or unique twist. We probably wouldn’t cover a straight art exhibit, but we might cover a special “singles speed dating event” at the art exhibit.
- Philly Loves Fun might occasional feature something with a high-end price tag, but in general I like to cover things that are budget-friendly.
ADD ME TO YOUR PRESS LIST
If you are having a press event or would like me to review your event, activity, food or organization, please send me an email to kory(at)phillylovesfun(dot)com. Please put: Press Event/Press Tickets in the subject line.
SUBMIT YOUR EVENT
If you have an event coming up, let me know by filling out the simple and easy form below. For straight calendar listings, I will look at this form before press releases. As the website grows, we will have a calendar of events — so fire away!
If you need anything else, shoot me an email at kory(at)phillylovesfun(dot)com. Thanks for reading!